Some of Buckinghamshire is flat - 29th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Sort of fixed that for you, man...:becool:
Yea the 42nd President and me have something in common. And its not called Monica ...

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Sorry to ressurect this thread if @CharlieB is still around or if anyone else can help the picture below was taken just before a big descent does anyone know exactly where it is please ? I can't place from looking at the link of the route earlier in the thread where it actually was. Not much info I know but it was a while ago now.

image.png

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sorry to ressurect this thread if @CharlieB is still around or if anyone else can help the picture below was taken just before a big descent does anyone know exactly where it is please ? I can't place from looking at the link of the route earlier in the thread where it actually was. Not much info I know but it was a while ago now.

View attachment 119264
I think that's @User13710 in that picture. If it is her, she might remember.

StuartG

slower but further
Well that's Eddie and me looking at the map so we might have known where we were then but all I can remember now is that just off to the left was a highly recumbent DZ. And I'm not talking bikes ...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

View attachment 119264
That's Mentmore

Here: http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=490670&Y=219810&A=Y&Z=120

Or alternatively
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.8...4!1sH461VCbkz0ZDvt_j5eWC5A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

StuartG

slower but further
Given the proximity of his weekend residence perhaps we should invite that well known rider 'call me Dave'. The following armour plated Jag as sag wagon to complement our excellent TECs would be an interesting innovation. And the conversational pace of the Chiltern ascent would give us all an opportunity to discuss the deeper ramifications of the EU renegotiations and the place of the dork disk in protecting us against unspoken dangers.

I almost couldn't wait :whistle:

Reactions: srw
Top Bottom