Some people are way over the top

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I took the metro into town today to buy new gear cable inners and as usual, no seats available, so I stood by the opposite door way. Next station a young attractive woman gets on board ( I'm thinking: hmmm stand next to me, stand next to me, mind warp)and she stands next to me, along with an even younger women (not o attractive) and her child in a buggy.

I have no idea what type of perfume she was wearing (woman without child)but she must have showered in the stuff, within a few minutes, my eyes were stinging, I had to put my hand to my mouth a few times as I was coughing as it burned my throat. Within a few more minutes, my eyes began to water, I could taste the stuff at the back of my throat, I was even feeling like I was about to retch, it was that over-powering.

I felt sorry for the young child as even he began to feel the effects of this over-powering stench, but unlike me, he couldn't move anywhere to avoid it (being strapped into his buggy) I prayed the next stop would be hers (it wasn't) she eventually found a spare seat and sat down (still tapping into her mobile phone as she'd done as she boarded). By this time it looked like I'd received bad news a broke down crying, I was constantly coughing (Like I had a cold)and even the energy drink I bought a little later, tasted of the stuff.

Attractive as she was, I would have been greatly put off by the amount of perfume she's splashed on.

Milo

Guru
Nothing gripes me more than someone spraying perfume all over themselves on board a train as it pulls in to their stop.

You only have yourself to blame - mind games, indeed!

Know what you mean, though. 'Poison' has to be the worst of all ladies' perfumes. th_calvin_sneeze.gif

Attachments

• th_calvin_sneeze.gif
    th_calvin_sneeze.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 31

Bicycle

My beautiful and fragrant wife has always sprayed a mist of perfume into the space in front of her and then stepped into it.

I thought it was barmy at first, but apparently it's how perfume is intended to be used. There are people out there who do not get this.

I think the worst are not women with scent but young men who seem to believe that if you can smell their Lynx from the next postcode they'll be getting laid in the near future. I have a feeling that this might not always work.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Q: What do women* put behind their ears to make themselves attractive to men?
A:Their ankles

*sorry, it's just a joke...:smile:

Milo

Guru
My beautiful and fragrant wife has always sprayed a mist of perfume into the space in front of her and then stepped into it.

I thought it was barmy at first, but apparently it's how perfume is intended to be used. There are people out there who do not get this.

I think the worst are not women with scent but young men who seem to believe that if you can smell their Lynx from the next postcode they'll be getting laid in the near future. I have a feeling that this might not always work.
Ah yes the lynx effect. You too can smell like teenage desperation!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The boys in my school are generally the worst offenders. Whenever I catch them spraying their clothes with Lynx and the like, I loudly suggest to them and their cronies/babes that having a shower and washing their clothes on a regular basis is a cheaper way of eliminating offensive body odours. I have very few repeat offenders.

Top Bottom