Someone please put the kettle on I'm gasping.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iand

Hi All

As I've just walked into the cafe, thought I'd better say hi and introduce myself.

My Brother-in-law got me into road racing about 12 years ago, he was Herts champion. So used to punish me on a regular basis. I used to ride about 250 miles a week, training and commuting.
But that was then and this is now. With a new house and a change of job, the cycling kind of got forgotten for the last 5yrs and I got fat and lazy. Until a group of guys at work suggested doing the L2B. So out came the bike and of I went. I've been out about 6 times and last Sunday did 50 miles and thought wow, I really have missed this.

I thought that I would sign up here as you "seem" like a friendly bunch, and see if I can find myself some ridding buddies or just some inspiration.

ATB Ian

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
welcome aboard iand. stick your location in the bit of copy under your profile and it will help folk local to you to get in touch.

wafflycat

Welcome, iand.

Stick around. We are generally a friendly lot. Specific tea thread... several hundred pages long, filled with vitrual tea, cake, friendly stuff & nonsense.

*hands iand a mug of tea*

Sugar with that?

Keith Oates

Janner
A welcome from me as well, iand. I hope your 'rebirth' into cycling continues and that both the riding and membership to this forum remains to be a pleasure for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
iand

iand

cookiemonster said:
Mornin'

One lump or 2?

No sugar thanks I'm trying to get back to my race weight :tongue:, 1 1/2 stone gone only another (mumbles some numbers incoherently) to go.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Night Train said:
Hi and welcome. Did you bring biscuits?

Or better - some cake :smile: :smile:

Top Bottom