Something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
If you were told that you had to give up or stop doing 'something' for the rest of your life what would your worst 'something be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSRU

A Human Being
If you were told that you had to give up or stop doing 'something' for the rest of your life what would your worst 'something be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

breathing :tongue:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A personal one this, given that my dad could barely walk for the last 15 years of his life... I don't want to give up walking. I've already had to give up running (iffy hips) but I want to walk.

I'd miss cycling terribly if I had to give it up, but I'd prefer to be able to walk and not cycle, than cycle and not walk. Ah ah, you might say - if I could cycle then I could also walk... Not necessarily - I've seen people riding hand-cranked recumbent bikes and they clearly couldn't walk. Mind you, it's hard to envisage being able to walk and not being able to cycle.

I intend to do my best to still be riding and walking at 75, and preferably into my 80s, but you never know what is round the corner... 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cycling............. nuf said !

Top Bottom