Son of mine is here at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
After a very difficult labour, he just didn't want to come out of that warm dark place. He then decided to be even more awkward by facing the wrong way. So at 1.49am 'Henry' entered the world via c-section. Even then he made it as difficult as he could for that too. He just did not want to come out. Little Bleeder.. a perfect little bleeder though... in every way. Both mother and baby doing very well.......:sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm off to bed for a bit

Keith Oates

Janner
Congratulations Ian, I bet you are feeling relieved and happy in equal doses. Glad that your wife and new son are also in good shape. Demanding days ahead and sorting out times for riding will be one of the tasks to sort out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saoirse50

Veteran
Congratulations to all three of you! Me and the Bromleyites were just wondering how it was all going on Saturday as we pootled around Kent.
Love Jane

Globalti

Legendary Member
Many congratulations! My son was born in an extended breech - bum first with his ankles beside his ears - same as me in fact!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
congrats, its very nervy when births go a wee bit pear shaped :sad: WD to the Mrs.

Top Bottom