Spam e-mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Does anyone else get this sort of thing?

Illegal Financial Transactions.jpg

Whoever's behind it doesn't seem to want to give up & the proper company can't be too bothered about it.
Prior to this it was "banks", I' just wondering what next.

I know, don't read them & delete them. However from time to time I read the odd one, just to see what I've been upto now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
they are funny to read.. I have had warnings from all the banks that I don't deal with that my account password needs resetting. That a parcel is waiting for me with UPS or FedEx etc....

colly

Re member eR
I do get them but, like the Youtube mails just delete them. They usually get caught in the spam filter though.
I do get real mail from some outfit called European Directory or some such. An online directory supposedly. Asks for details of products you sell or make, one or two other details 'to confirm they have things correct' sign and send back. The small, small print on the back tells you that you are signing for a two year contract at 900 or so Euros a year plus VAT.
I've been getting them for years. I suppose they catch enough people to make it well worth while.:sad:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I get them from Paige, who I used to chat too on facebook?, but she vanished for a while after her relationship broke down with her family. Now she's moving into my area and would like my help to transfer the money she received from an inheritance, into my account to help her buy a property in the area and also stop her family from taking out an injunction to stop her bank account.

Funny thing is I don't have a facebook account, never have and never will, and who the hell is Paige?but Paige, she does sound interesting in her emails:giggle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I get them from Paige, who I used to chat too on facebook?, but she vanished for a while after her relationship broke down with her family. Now she's moving into my area and would like my help to transfer the money she received from an inheritance, into my account to help her buy a property in the area and also stop her family from taking out an injunction to stop her bank account.

Funny thing is I don't have a facebook account, never have and never will, and who the hell is Paige?but Paige, she does sound interesting in her emails:giggle:

Maybe she is some relation to the "College babes needs a spanking" that I got in my spambox this morning :giggle:

colly

Re member eR
Maybe she is some relation to the "College babes needs a spanking" that I got in my spambox this morning :giggle:

How did you get my mail then??

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

She is a very busy girl I just got this:

"I waited for you to come back online. I hope you didn't forget me.
I haven't forgot you. I have some new private pics you might like quite a bit!
Oh yeah, my username is Paige to refresh your memory ;)"

Top Bottom