Spooky...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Last night, I had a dream involving an ex.

Today, I get an email from him! And that's not all that regular an occurance.

My dream also included a paraplegic Mafia godfather and another random bloke, both of whom wanted to go out with me. If they also materialise, this could get interesting...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
If my dream about riding a flying squid to a family picnic comes true, I think we all need to worry.

Not nearly as weird as yours Arch .. but the first text message i got this morning to wish me a happy birthday was from an ex-girlfriend

we split up 24 years ago though ?

Simon

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
John the Monkey said:
If my dream about riding a flying squid to a family picnic comes true, I think we all need to worry.

Wow, I'll have some of whatever you had....

Crankarm

Guru
Muddyfox said:
Not nearly as weird as yours Arch .. but the first text message i got this morning to wish me a happy birthday was from an ex-girlfriend

we split up 24 years ago though ?

Simon

You've been stalked for 24 years :tongue:! Look after your rabbit ........

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Crankarm said:
You've been stalked for 24 years :laugh:! Look after your rabbit ........

It's not that funny. I made the mistake of making sympathetic noises when an ex from thirty years ago started to share his dissatisfaction with life, her marriage, everything. A string of events culminated in me plying her with enough drink to float a battleship to facilitate decanting her into her hotel room enabling me to beat a retreat to my own and preserving both our dignities. Then the texts, emails and attempted contacts via social networking pages started. Eighteen months and several SIM cards and email address changes later I was finally free of her pesterings..

And swinging back to the original posting, just last month on my way to work I was thinking about a head teacher who'd retired two years ago and how I'd not got round to having him round for a goat curry and how he'd disappeared from the radar the day he left the building for the last time as headteacher. Later that morning I heard his voice commenting on the fact that he'd not had the pleasure of one of my goat curries which preceded his appearance at my classroom door with a colleague who was taking him on a tour of the new school building. I was seriously spooked by that.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
John the Monkey said:

I had a squid dream last week - it was in the dishwasher, I managed to get it into a saucepan and fling it out the back window into the garden...

Crankarm

Guru
threebikesmcginty said:
I had a squid dream last week - it was in the dishwasher, I managed to get it into a saucepan and fling it out the back window into the garden...

That's what happens when you use unbranded detergents .....

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Greedo said:
I find the fact you have an ex all the more spooky :evil:

Eh? I can't work out if I'm meant to be insulted by that...

Funnily enough I know a very long winded and eventually groanworthy joke involving a squid and washing up liquid, but it's really too long and awful to be bothered to type out...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
threebikesmcginty said:

I think you can poach fish in the dishwasher!

Top Bottom