Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran

Attachments

• Koala.jpg
    Koala.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

woodbutcher

Veteran

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

woodbutcher

Veteran
No go for it try him at 175 and see what he says
Will do....you remind me of my antique dealing days Mr Biggs.....its a pleasure to correspond with you !!

That colour scheme's bonkers - I like it! What did you have in mind to build it up with?
I like "retro-mod" builds, funnily enough I'm just about to go the opposite direction and do a "retroesque" build using a 2014 Genesis Equilibrium 725 frame. It's gonna have full silver finishing kit, including 11 speed 105 and polished silver wheels

woodbutcher

Veteran
That colour scheme's bonkers - I like it! What did you have in mind to build it up with?
I like "retro-mod" builds, funnily enough I'm just about to go the opposite direction and do a "retroesque" build using a 2014 Genesis Equilibrium 725 frame. It's gonna have full silver finishing kit, including 11 speed 105 and polished silver wheels
Thats the million dollar question, so far l have spent all my efforts with the various classic steel bikes l have somehow mysteriously ended up with, just keeping them as "original" as l can. In a way this is all booze and cakes fault because having seen what he has done with "Eddy" l thought why not have a go myself just for fun. So now l have a whacky frame with 130mm spacing and not much idea of how to proceed. There is no pressure to get it done , l just want to have enjoy the journey and maybe learn something along the way. I do want to have modern shifters ,11spd cassette etc no idea so far on what wheels. Basically l want the whole thing to reflect the "whacky" colour scheme of the frame but also be a good ride. So folks all suggestions will be gratefully received and considered:smile:

Top Bottom