Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If that was in France would snap it up.....what a deal :whistle:

you and me both

That's a steal - unfortunately too small and too far away from me (oh, and I don't want another bike, of course :rolleyes:)

and me

woodbutcher

Veteran
A short story for y'all, not so long ago l advertised my old VW beetle (1972) ...collection only from my place is SW France. A bloke from Ireland, county Moynahan said he wanted it and to be honest l thought nothing more about it. One day a week or more later a stranger came plodding up my drive, rucksack on his back and looking pretty knackered. This guy had hitched to the ferry in Cork and then hitched from Roscoff to my place 700klms.
He had a cup of tea, l took him for a test drive he paid the money and set off back to the ferry at Roscoff ! The story didn't end there but it goes to show that for some folk no effort is too much for your hearts desire. Fortunately though the Denton is a beaut. l don't think l have the stamina :cry:

A short story for y'all

Talk about travelling a long distance............................ When living in the Dordogne, I travelled to all points North in the UK on several occasions to collect rescue Springer Spaniels we were giving a safe home to. For instance Buzzy Beans you can see in my avatar I drove all the way from Montignac to Ashington, Tyne & Wear to pick him up (900 miles each way) as he was in such a terrible physical and mental condition!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
With a 531c frame and collection only, 99p start - this may be better than it looks: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ribble-racer-push-bike/253368518225

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom