Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Was any one on here watching the look kg381 frame on ebay?

Attachments

• Tulips.jpg
    Tulips.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 64
Again at the recycling centre in Witchford...

This junior racing bike - not sure what it is, the pics are a tad blurred. But it's a 10 speed with friction shifters on the stem. £25
product_img_20180428_5ae480d23eb11-800x390.jpg

And a mixte / ladies' bike - again, pics not too good. £30
product_img_20180428_5ae47b683fd97-800x390.jpg

That Royal Enfield is still there, btw if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: I've reserved the junior bike and will nip down on Monday. If it fits me, it will be coming home with me. Doubt I'd go wrong for £25 - if nothing else, it will be a nice little project to teach myself some fettling.

Last edited:
Again at the recycling centre in Witchford...

This junior racing bike - not sure what it is, the pics are a tad blurred. But it's a 10 speed with friction shifters on the stem. £25
View attachment 406471

And a mixte / ladies' bike - again, pics not too good. £30
View attachment 406472

That Royal Enfield is still there, btw if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: I've reserved the junior bike and will nip down on Monday. If it fits me, it will be coming home with me. Doubt I'd go wrong for £25 - if nothing else, it will be a nice little project to teach myself some fettling.
It has some short mudguards so you won't go far wrong .

It has some short mudguards so you won't go far wrong .

Well, it's worth a punt I guess. Am really hoping it fits me as I gave away something similar (albeit a single speed) a few years ago when I needed the space and was forced to have a clear out.

Didn't buy it in the end. It didn't fit me; top bar was too high, and threatened parts of my anatomy that I really don't want threatened. Bit surprising really, as it only had tiny wheels - 32-540. Going on the wheel size, was half expecting it to be too small... :blush:

It was also ridiculously heavy (heavier than my MTB!), and probably just *too* much of a project for a bike I was unlikely to ride; chainstays and BB housing rather bashed, a lot of rust and flaking paint that wasn't evident on the photos, plus would need a whole load of new sundries as well... :surrender:

Still none the wiser to the make - the only clue was a yellow "Made in Korea" sticker on the seat tube. Drivetrain was Shimano RS. No sign of a head badge, though there was a serial number stamped onto the BB housing. :scratch:

Top Bottom