Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NeilM

Dave Lloyd frame, a bit scrappy and too small for me but I have a soft spot for the seat stay wrapover style :smile:

Nice looking geometry too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291952669652?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:blush:T

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Shaun

I bought this, as I have a rather expensive soft spot for Dave Lloyd frames.

Lots of stuck stuff to deal with first, then I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 75

midlife

Guru
Thanks:smile:. Love that.....going to try and work out how to make an offer (if possible) from the UK

Cheers

Shaun

First Sign up to the site, Then you can use their email system to contact the seller, I use google translate and cut and paste into the message, my Dutch is dreadful but I have not had any problems communicating this way. Sellers will work out you are English and often switch language.

Sellers generally accept a bank transfer, (PayPal is not popular) so it is just a question of the seller working out the postage, sending you their account details and you transferring the whole amount.

I have not bought anything from this seller but they are well established. If you have any problems let me know and I will see if I can help.

Thanks:smile:. Love that.....going to try and work out how to make an offer (if possible) from the UK

Cheers

Shaun

Ohh and here are the Dutch international parcel postal rates, and yes the Dutch post office does have an English language version of its website :okay:

https://www.postnl.nl/en/mail-and-parcels/parcels/international-parcel/

Looks like it would be 13 Euro to post..

midlife

Guru
First Sign up to the site, Then you can use their email system to contact the seller, I use google translate and cut and paste into the message, my Dutch is dreadful but I have not had any problems communicating this way. Sellers will work out you are English and often switch language.

Sellers generally accept a bank transfer, (PayPal is not popular) so it is just a question of the seller working out the postage, sending you their account details and you transferring the whole amount.

I have not bought anything from this seller but they are well established. If you have any problems let me know and I will see if I can help.

That's great, much appreciated:smile:. I have worked in Nijmegen and at ACTA in Amsterdam but my Dutch is pretty poor lol

Shaun

midlife

Guru
That frame has the later shot in seat stay design. The earlier "Victor" design started about 1965 and also had a mech hanger.

Shaun

Top Bottom