Spring semi-classics (with SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
When I see Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne on the list of upcoming races - this is when I start to get excited! All these Belgian semi-classics building up to the big name races. KBK has a great line-up this year and it's often one for the sprinters, and we've got Cav probably pissed off at not getting into the mix in Oman, Boonen on form, Farrar still hungry... and more. Should be fun!

iLB

Hello there
That's on Sunday right? With Omloop on tomorrow with Gilbert, Haussler etc

PpPete

Legendary Member
bugger - no English or French commentary (unless you found different?) and my dutch/flemish isnt up to much beyond recognising a few names

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good sprint by Vanmarcke but Boonen went too early. Flecha is always there or thereabouts - a real good pro.

Noodley

i wish I didnae have hamster-powered broadband or I could watch the races. :sad:
I wonder when BT will get round to giving a shoot about their rural customers?

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
bugger - no English or French commentary (unless you found different?) and my dutch/flemish isnt up to much beyond recognising a few names

With my German, I just about understood the Flemish...just. Cracking race.

raindog

er.....
That Vanmarcke's a big lad isn't he? Only 23 - took everybody by surprise that did. When he attacked at 20ks to go, it was all Boonan and Flecha could do to stay with him.

Great to be back to "real" racing. Love these northern classics.

Top Bottom