England : London Spring time drinks 1st April, Butcher's Hook & Cleaver, Smithfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Great drinks, thanks for organising it Tim. Shame I didn't get to speak to more of you.

Sorry to hear about the off Roubaix Cube. GWS.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The quality is horrendous, but here are some photos as a reminder.

IMG_20160401_210540151.jpg IMG_20160401_210517753.jpg IMG_20160401_210533061.jpg IMG_20160401_205544941.jpg IMG_20160401_205436712.jpg IMG_20160401_205442833.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good night, excellent company, decent beer and pie eating as an unexpected spectator sport.

Just to confirm @StuAff we have your jumper. Will bring it on the Whitstable ride unless you want to pm me other arrangements.
That will be fine, thanks for picking it up.

subaqua

What’s the point
ride along the canal was fun . i didn't get wet . i did however decide that a chicken doner and more beer was a great idea, once I arrived back in Leytonstone. I am sat here with a slightly wooly head.

but that pub was brilliant. I shall be visiting there again

Tim Hall

@ianrauk and @Trickedem. Twins.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
My bike is in the hands of my LBS now. The mechanic there noticed the chain was missing straight away and was like "Whats your story then?". I explained to him what happened, He inspected my broken chain and told me the quick link/release had broke.

I had another new 10 speed ultegra chain with me at the time and he was about to order one. Since the broken chain still had a lot of life in it, agreed to take the new chain as part of the payment & give my bike a mini service which cost about £30 which should iron out any issues with the bike caused by the tumble.

Should be ready for pickup tomorrow since it wasnt a huge job.

good result there.

Top Bottom