STAGE 17 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Live here now

http://www.p2pstation.net/

Cadel Evans is struggling again already!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Despite what they say about the Ventoux, this one will be the most crucial, I feel - at least for Bradley! If he stays in this one, he will finish on the podium.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Interesting - it says that that feed is live, but I have a feed via Rai Sport (Italian commentary though!) which is about 10 seconds ahead of it. I wonder how many live feeds there are which aren't actually "live".

Hmmm.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
trustysteed said:
where on that site do you go to? i've been to it but can't seem to find the live tdf?

I just click on the 'monitor screen' which has a football image on it.

rich p said:
I just click on the 'monitor screen' which has a football image on it.

cheers! in which case i think it's just blocked where i am.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Great move by Thor. He was obviously stung by Cav's comments about the Green Jersey being 'stained' and has decided to make sure he gets the points on the interim sprint and makes it clear who the leader in that competition really is. Great stuff (and he thereby regains any respect he lost the other day IMHO).

What it has to show Cav is that he isn't going to win points competitions just by winning sprint stages. He has to become a more complete rider. He's done that to some extent by winning San Remo, but he quite clearly hasn't got Hushovd's experience and overall quality when it come to stage races.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Flying_Monkey said:
Great move by Thor. He was obviously stung by Cav's comments about the Green Jersey being 'stained' and has decided to make sure he gets the points on the interim sprint and makes it clear who the leader in that competition really is. Great stuff (and he thereby regains any respect he lost the other day IMHO).

What it has to show Cav is that he isn't going to win points competitions just by winning sprint stages. He has to become a more complete rider. He's done that to some extent by winning San Remo, but he quite clearly hasn't got Hushovd's experience and overall quality when it come to stage races.

If that's something like the truth, then fair enough. Not that i'd say otherwise to his face anyway.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This has been a Tour full of great individual rides. I can't see Thor even wanting to try to stay ahead (even with a group) until the end of this stage even if he could, but this is already a superb ride by him, which means he only has t finish within a few places of Cav in Paris (assuming he wins that sprint of course...)

Top Bottom