Stage 4 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kennykool

I'm going all patriotic again and hoping a brit wins...David Millar for me!!!

Suppose today we'll see how far Valverde has come in recent years and if he has actually got what it takes to win the Tour. He's won his last 2 TT's I believe!!!

We can't discount cadel Evans either

Gonna be an excioting day...I love TT's. Still wish they'd bring back the team TT tho

Chris James

Über Member
I think Cancellara has got to be the red hot favourite.

Having said that I have Millar in my team and am hoping for a strong showing from him. A stage victory and a couple of days in yellow would be nice but I am not holding my breath!

Tetedelacourse

I have Cancellara in my team in the hope that he triumphs today. But he looked to expend a lot of energy towards the end of Day 2 for no reward, so I hope he's recovered.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
It'll be interesting alright - anyone know if the weather is going to be as poor as it seemed to be yesterday? Might affect those in the order who have to ride in the rain on wet tarmac...

Tetedelacourse

Forecast for Cholet today:

Today: Mainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. High 68F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.

Significant windage, but dry.

Pretty short course so I don't expect big time diffs, but if Millar is going to do anything this year I think this is his one shot. Good luck to him, but COME ON CANCELLARA ha ha!

kennykool

I was in London for the Grand depart last year and the crowd were going wild when David Millar went by - it was great to hear - although I think it was a dispointing Tour for him last year.

Tetedelacourse is right this is his chance....I hope he's in yellow by the end of the day.

Cancellara will be a tough nut to crack

How long til we can start watching it?????

Not much work gong on here today

mondobongo

Über Member
I think Millar will go out all guns blazing today its his chance and I hope he takes it and nothing bloody breaks.

Tetedelacourse

What a run by Big Jens! Good on ya. Now there's an example of how to conduct yourself for Cav.

Wasn't Cholet the girl one of the Wombles?

Top Bottom