Stalen Ros- NL Classic bike show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tel

Veteran
On the 21st March there is a classic bike jumble and show in Neerkant NL.

It's for pre-1990 bikes only. Enthusiasts from Germany, Belgium and Holland find it a very popular event; the growing number of attendants shows that clearly. It's the only event in Europe of that kind as far as I know.

Advertised on Marktplaats (http://verkopers.marktplaats.nl/9758431):

DO YOU SEE ON STEEL CLASSIC ROS 3!

Classic cycling show and exhibition
March 21, 2010

The Hall
The Moost,
Moostenstraat 3,
5758 RX Neerkant

Hours:10-16 hours

After two very successful shows classic cycling on March 21, 2010 will be the third Steel Ros place.

Many cycling enthusiasts in the baby boom ages may experience the heyday of the Dutch cycling, remember the 70s and 80s (fill in the names of the teams and there in ...).

It is no coincidence that steel Ros mainly steel bikes from this period are shown in original or restored condition. The combination of the slim-built steel frames, the flashy metallic colors that were so popular in those days, and the memories of the drivers and the successes .... a lot of people on Steel Ros ...

This third episode of Steel Ros will be paid extra attention to the patriotic classics from the fifties and sixties: RIH, Jabo, Joco, Eroba, de Mol, Locomotive, etc.

The exhibition is an important part of the Steel Ros parts market . At dozens of stalls, frames, wheels and components of known (Campagnolo, Mavic, Strong Light) and lesser known brands or disappeared (Zeus, Atom, Huret, Maillard, Gipiemme, Universal, Modolo) offered.

Visitors pay only 2 euros entrance. Kant is located halfway down Eindhoven and Venlo. Interested parts for a stand or a show place for a racing bike can contact Erik Boelen (077-4664686 or boelen56@freeler.nl)

The saddest thing is that I can't make it :tongue: But next year I will be booking a space for my fully restored 1955 Gillott to be sat amongst the vintage exotica that I imagine to be there. Plus I'll be taking a 7.5 ton lorry to pick up a few bikes to bring back home with me!

So is anyone going to go? Should be an excellent event. Perhaps some of you have attended in the past?

Top Bottom