Static Trike Trainer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We do them with rollers.

marc-triker

Veteran
my Trice Classic is on a normal cycle trainer stand at the moment and it works well with its 26" wheel but dont know about 20" wheels. also a good tool on a falt/level serface for setting the rear frame....

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Thanks for the links, the simpler American version looks a bit expensive for what it is, but the UK site one looks more substantial, but also costly.
Suppose you get what you pay for.

davidaw

Well, in the end I decided to get a full trainer rather than something that fits to my trike.

Got one of these so won't wear out the trike tyres etc, and can also do a little rowing as well :biggrin:

I figure that as I am increasingly becoming a weather wimp, a trainer is likely to be used a fair bit so worth the extra.

davidaw said:
If you don't mind buying from the USA, see
http://www.hoenig.biz/Trainers/index.shtml

I would prefer to buy in the UK though, so hope Catrike UK was not just teasing.

We are just waiting for pricing on the new model.

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
That looks a good bit of kit, But if we had another item in the 'Gym' Spare room there would not be enough room to move, already Have a large running maching, excercise bike and a rowing maching. Looks like the Trainer you found there would take care of exactly the right muscles... Fancy sitting on my trike when training in the Cycle Room... another spare room.
Catrike, OK on pricing, lets hope it is favourable... Cheers

Top Bottom