steaming mad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

well i guess after this mornings lovely ride in, it had to happen. Effing taxi!! white one, so watch out for him, nearly killed me in purpose, right on my back wheel pushing me to go forward into the flow of traffic to my left. Total daffodil, he had hte cheek to start mouthing off at me, winding down his effing window trying to look big infront of his paying customers, w*nker. I am so angry, wish i had my camera, would have had his license taken off him quicker then that car crash in Holland!! Yers i gave him as good as he gave, very colourfull language at Blackfriers bridge. c u n*, trying to hit me with his cab, I am soooooooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! ahaharhrhahghhghghgg

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Some people are idiots. If i were that customer I'd be saying "pull over NOW!!" and wouldnt want to be driven by a plank like that. :sad:

Did you get any details?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If I was the passenger, I'd get out....

Should have kicked his headlamp.....he'd be off the road....

I had two pull outs on me today..... first one I was doing 30, was able to switch past the car and say 'Cheers' very loudly (window open) as I flew past.

Second one on way home - some old git pulled out on me, I just did the hand in air gesture.... got the 'v's back, so chased him on the MTB....he'd not got far, stuck the single finger at him as I passed...... he stayed well away then, and got the death stare as I passed him when he turned off later.... (not very hard are they when you catch them.....?)

We need to get Hope UK to invent a Ball Bearing launcher that looks like a bike light....CNC machined of course......:sad:

thomas

the tank engine
Jake said:
well i guess after this mornings lovely ride in, it had to happen. Effing taxi!!

BRREATTTHH...I got mouthy with an idiot this morning and it didn't really solve anything. Some people are just morons.

Second one on way home - some old git pulled out on me, I just did the hand in air gesture.... got the 'v's back, so chased him on the MTB....he'd not got far, stuck the single finger at him as I passed...... he stayed well away then, and got the death stare as I passed him when he turned off later.... (not very hard are they when you catch them.....?)
On my return journey I got some Vs. There are some traffic lights, and if you go in the left hand lane you will have to pull into the right one just after because of parked cars. I just go in the right one as it's the easiest thing to do (usually the traffic's moving slowly along there so I won't even be pedalling to keep up). A car on the left starts to pull in, fair enough, but she pulls a little too close to me when I look behind so just give a sort of 'pushing away' with my hand to suggest not coming as close, she'll be able to get in behind me perfectly fine even if she's a few meters away. I'm keeping up with traffic and it's reasonably stop start. She, has to get past and honks a few times, so I just turn around to see what she wants and then ignore her. When there's a gap in the traffic she overtakes - not dangerously, just pointlessly as she'll only hold me up.

Then she started to slow and stop. She didn't see the funny side when I tooted her back, so I got the 'v's then...I blew her a little kiss back :blush::biggrin:

A little immature maybe :sad:

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

I didnt/ couldnt get any details as had to concentrate on how clse he was to my back wheel, if he was hitting it, and the other cars around me incase they hit me as i moved out the way of that lunatic! soo angry, not sure if you noticed. sorry.

just wish i had the camera. scarey and made my blood boil. home safe now. Long weekend to relax. thanks

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

hackbike 666 said:
Blimey my commutes are boring.All I had was a dyno hub failure.

lol

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

thomas said:
BRREATTTHH...I got mouthy with an idiot this morning and it didn't really solve anything. Some people are just morons.

On my return journey I got some Vs. There are some traffic lights, and if you go in the left hand lane you will have to pull into the right one just after because of parked cars. I just go in the right one as it's the easiest thing to do (usually the traffic's moving slowly along there so I won't even be pedalling to keep up). A car on the left starts to pull in, fair enough, but she pulls a little too close to me when I look behind so just give a sort of 'pushing away' with my hand to suggest not coming as close, she'll be able to get in behind me perfectly fine even if she's a few meters away. I'm keeping up with traffic and it's reasonably stop start. She, has to get past and honks a few times, so I just turn around to see what she wants and then ignore her. When there's a gap in the traffic she overtakes - not dangerously, just pointlessly as she'll only hold me up.

Then she started to slow and stop. She didn't see the funny side when I tooted her back, so I got the 'v's then...I blew her a little kiss back :blush::biggrin:

A little immature maybe :sad:

yes you need something to make you feel better, those horns aer pretty loud. some people should not be on the roads.

Jake said:

Fixed now,disconnected wire.Neither horn would work at 4am this morning on the way to work.Thought there was a dead short so disconnected hub dynamo just in case.Batteries powered my lights although they are usually charged by the hub dynamo.

On arrival at waterloo found a horn wire disconnected and also a dodgy solder on the other horn (stopping that work).Both fixed at Waterloo.Re-soldered now.All ok and also special charger topped up batteries just in case.Earlier commute tomorrow.

thomas

the tank engine
fossyant said:
thomas..you have an airzound..... must be very
funny some times.....'eh what...where is the 38 tonner ?'

I'm not really sure i've ever scared anyone, but it does have a mesmorising control over people who start pulling away when they shouldn't :sad:. Whenever I see a big group of chavs, I'm always sooo tempted to give it a blast, but I'd only get a puncture in another hundred yards and they'd come and beat me up :smile:

fossyant said:
or played the bongo's on her roof.......

hahah, I could possibly have gone along side her if I was that bothered (or oven taken her), but it would only have aggravated the situation further. I think my 'taste of the own medicine' approach worked quite well. Not sure if she caught (or appreciated) the kiss or not :tongue:.

yes you need something to make you feel better, those horns aer pretty loud. some people should not be on the roads.
hah. She's just a typical "cyclists is in front, I won't bother thinking through overtaking - I just neeeeed to do it". The amount of times people overtake and then have to stop for a que of traffic for you to sail past again is quite funny! Absolutely no anticipation.

thomas

the tank engine
Jake said:
Perhaps we all need to get the horn :smile:

Haha. I did see someone in London with one, but I'm not really sure how much attention people will pay to it.

Though, if you do toot a large group of chavs and get a puncture that might be the quickest inner tube change ever :sad:

Top Bottom