Steve Bruce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
How lucky is Steve Bruce?

He lost his job on the last day of November but for the first day of December all department stores are looking for a fat chap with a big red face and experience of wearing red & white.

sheesh some people just land on their feet ! :santa:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Another golden handshake?

Doseone

Guru
How lucky is Steve Bruce?

He lost his job on the last day of November but for the first day of December all department stores are looking for a fat chap with a big red face and experience of wearing red & white.

sheesh some people just land on their feet ! :santa:

:laugh::laugh:

Norman, I'm guessing by your location that you won't have too much sympathy for your red and white striped cousins?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
whoever takes over has a bit of a problem. Bruce has spent £130million, and to no great effect. I can't believe Sunderland's benefactor is going to let the new manager loose with the big chequebook.

to my way of thinking, there is only one sensible candidate. Chris Hughton.

U

User482

whoever takes over has a bit of a problem. Bruce has spent £130million, and to no great effect. I can't believe Sunderland's benefactor is going to let the new manager loose with the big chequebook.

to my way of thinking, there is only one sensible candidate. Chris Hughton.
On the other hand, Hughton is likely to have a decent promotion push with Birmingham, and Sunderland are relegation fodder...

Spartak