Stockport Calling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frankfurter

Hello Everybody,

After 2 year commuting from Cheadle Hulme to Handforth via the the beautiful Cheshire country side and with the prospect of commuting further a field I would like to step out of the shadow of lurking on this forum which provided me with so much useful information about the do's and don't s on these roads.
I really appreciate all the postings because it's a different game wherever you go.
Ask a guy from Frankfurt anything :-)

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Hello :welcome:

ZIZAG

Veteran
:rolleyes: Hello Frankfurter . Hello and Welcome . I know Cheadle Hulme And Cheadle very well . I live In Handforth on the A34, at the back of the Spar and shops .
I see all the cyclists coming through the village everyday . . . Its not my scene keeping on the Main road ( To many Nutters and Heavies ) as I find Wilmslow a pain In the rear . And I avoid It .at all costs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.:evil:
Everyone in a car is In A hurry and Aggressive :angry: . Especially the little girls whose heads :blush: are just above the Dashboards driving the Chelsea Sheds .
So I trundle down Sagars road dirt track road at the end ( Nice short cut ) and Out Into Styal Station rd . Down to Styal Country park up Kings road to Morley green and Mobberley out onto the Cheshire cycleway .
Anyway watch out for the Manc's Mafia on here ?
As they will pull you into their slipstream .
Happy Cycling . :blink: :becool:

Top Bottom