Strangest place you've woken up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I woke up in a huge bathroom in a flat once when I was about 19 and had no idea how I got there.

I was sleeping in a wicker chair with a throwover over me.

I then realised I could hear running water that stopped quickly afterwards. Then out from the shower area a very fit girl gets out. See's me. Screams, then after she covered herself up calmed down and had a very nice breakfast with her.

Apparantly we had went to this flat after a club as my mate knew one of the tennants. I was really pissed. Wandered into the bathroom and fell asleep without anyone knowing. My mate thought I'd wandered home in the middle of the night and left without me the next morning.

I woke up on top of a wardrobe once

however it was not much of a surprise since i'd fallen asleep there.

its the best way of not getting pranks played on you by your youth group - the one time they try anything you open an eye and point out that any action on their part will cause you to fall off and land on them

they just resort to dragging people into the shower

Maz

Guru
Rudest awakening I had was when I was in Queens, New York once. Was fast asleep at a mate's basement apartment and was awoken when I heard a rustling noise. Switched on the bedside lamp and this rat jumped on my face! Scared the sh*t outta meh!

Melvil

Years back I went to a party and subsequently woke up in a bathtub filled to the brim with cheese flavoured doritos. My hair was covered with salsa dip. I was starkers, too.

Handily my clothes were neatly folded on the bathroom floor - phew!

Since I left the scene that instant I still to this day have no idea how this occurred, or where whomever it was that filled the bathtub got so many crisps from.

Melvil said:
Years back I went to a party and subsequently woke up in a bathtub filled to the brim with cheese flavoured doritos. My hair was covered with salsa dip. I was starkers, too.

Handily my clothes were neatly folded on the bathroom floor - phew!

Since I left the scene that instant I still to this day have no idea how this occurred, or where whomever it was that filled the bathtub got so many crisps from.

breakfast?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
21st Birthday party (mine). I was woken by the sound of splintering wood as the bathroom door was put in by folks trying to find me... I had fallen asleep with my kecks around my ankles and my head in the toilet.

Great party though. :smile:

A garden shed in a timber merchant's outside Harrow on the Hill station.

Nurses quarters Northwick Park hospital.

Under a bush at Ealing Broadway...fine in itself but I was carrying a holdall full of Nikon, Novoflex lenses etc for a weekend's sports photography.:angry: All intact though.

On the snooker table at the Chelsea Arts Club (those were the days...)

At Lady ******** house in Chelsea Embankment after a night at the above...

In the back of a mini, covered in fish and chips - in Ilfracombe. (I don't really fit into minis very well...)

Wardrobe in Narbonne during a hectic rugby tour.

I'll stop now. :smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
A bench in a children's playground outside a toyshop in Shibuya, Tokyo.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Dagenham Dock yesterday on the train home. I had left the bike at home as I wanted to get home quickly. By the time I had done a tour of south Essex stations to get to Grays for the Ockendon line back to Upminster it would have been quicker on the bike. :sad:

ChrisKH

Guru
In the cupboard under the stairs when I was four.

On the back seat of a coach with an eyebrow missing (rugby tour).

At the back of a maul. Someone gave me a haymaker and I didn't see it coming. I woke up and didn't have the first clue what I was doing there. Very strange and surreal.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
1 In bed with an African prince later voted by the local newspaper as one of the ten most eligible bachelors in the region.

2. Being offered a bacon sandwich for breakfast in a rural Spanish police cell.

Top Bottom