Stuffed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Nicked Bagpusses title...not the dummy on the bike, but me :bicycle:
Just had an Indian...only the second one in 32 years :ohmy:...awesome.
Starters of every variety, popadoms, naan bread, lemon rice, mushroom rice, chicken madras...prawn summit or other, about 10 varieties of curry, fruit to finish...:bicycle::tongue:xx(..i'm stuffed.
Very nice.. i like the idea of the buffet style....no embarrassment of not knowing what the hell you're ordering. If you like the look of it, eat some...then some more, ooh and maybe some of this, and a little bit of that :becool:

Indian anyone ?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I went to a Mongolian restaurant once, with a buffet as you describe, in Stockholm. :tongue:

kyuss

Veteran
There's a Mongolian restaurant up here in Edinburgh called Khublai Khan. All the ingredients are laid out along one wall, all the herbs, sauces, meats, noodles and rice, with recipe ideas written on the wall. You get given a bowl and you just fill it up with whatever you fancy then take it to the kitchen where they cook it and bring it to your table. Go back for more as many times as you like too. If you ever go I recommend the zebra. Mmmmmmm.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I like the all you can eat places, that have food from all different countries.
My ability to eat alot, and having lots of different foods to eat(so i dont get bored just eating lots of one food, because i can do, which makes me not want to eat any more, when i could do with mroe food) means i get my moneys worth:smile:

Top Bottom