Suggestions Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I'm stuck here at Helsinki Airport until about 6 am when I can get the first train to Oulu.

My Lufthansa flight from Prague was late, very late, 6 hours late.

What to do at an airport at 2 am

snorri

Legendary Member
Sudoku??:blush:

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Go outside to where the taxis drop off and see how many times you spot the same one returning with another fare. That's how I passed a few hours at Athens airport last year. That and smoking and drinking coffee.

got-to-get-fit

i spent 15 hours in Brisbane airport last september.
I listened to the i-pod
ate some foul airport food
slept
got drunk
looked round the shops
went on tinternet
played some overpriced video games

and then in the second hour i realised that there was nothing left to do and stared into space for 14 hours

redjedi

Über Member
I spent 12 hours in Singapore airport a few years ago.

There was plenty to do, even in the middle of the night. I watched some sports in the sports area, had some very good airport food, then fell asleep in one of the cinemas (right next to a speaker).

Bit late to help you though, and your not in Singapore

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Went on the internet on my laptop and found Gran Torino on the web, in full and with superb picture quality. Just like watching a DVD.

Brilliant movie!!:evil:

betty swollocks

large member
Undo and then redo your shoelaces. Repeat.
Sort out that belly button fluff problem.
You're in Finland: you'll be having just about as much fun as anyone else there.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I missed a connection and got marooned for 24 hours in Addis Ababa a couple of months ago. Ethiopian Airways put me in the Addis Hilton, which was old but nice. I enjoyed it but didn't sleep a wink all night thanks to the altitude.

Top Bottom