Sukara electric bike for sale £40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheva

I`m selling my wifes sukara electric bike. We bought it when she changed jobs and had a longer commute. Was used for 4/5 weeks while she got used to the extra miles and she then reverted back to her cycle.
Bike is twist and go and can be used either purely on the twist and go or pedal assist, the mileage between recharge is dependant on how you use it but wifey was doing 13/14 miles per day then recharging every evening.
Was bought cheaply from a friend and, consequently, we are selling it on cheap in the hope it may encourage someone who`s thinking about an electric bike to give it a go.
No photos at present as it`s stored in my BIL`s garage but can take some next time I`m round there and will get my more tech minded son to post them up.
As the title says £40 and it`s yours.PM me if your interested, cheers.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
hi

i would be intrested depending on where you are located ? we are in wellingborough

martin

OP
OP
S

sheva

hi there, I`m in leeds west yorks. Martin is that too far for you? about 140 miles according to google.
Mickle, If It`s too far for Martin where are you mate?

OP
OP
S

sheva

some pics of the bike as promised.

p0904091543.th.jpg

p0904091544.th.jpg

p090409154401.th.jpg

p0904091545.th.jpg

FBOAB

Interested in it for other half for the Tesco trip. Is it still available?
Sorry, ignore me if others have first dibs;)

OP
OP
S

sheva

Still available mate. Biggs and Mickle have expressed an interest but haven`t been online since i put the photos up so I`m just waiting to hear from them.
Cheers, Kev.

FBOAB

I'll wait for them as they were first but if you don't hear from them soon, I'll be there! Out of work at moment so I can pop up as soon!

OP
OP
S

sheva

Just an update. The gremlins have struck and bike has now developed an electrical fault on the throttle. Apologies to those who were interested but the repair is not cost effective and consequently it looks like bike will now be heading to the scrapyard.
Once again apologies to all.

Top Bottom