Summer is here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Whohoo
It was soo warm last night when I got home my face was bright red.
Looks like it's going to be a nice few days and I am off work !
This calls for a summer country ride me thinks

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Summer time, as I look out the window at work and try and see throught the rain streaming down the windows and hear above the howling wind I wish i could share your thoughts.

Raging winds and driving rain up here in Scotland.:sad::sad::thumbsup:

marooncat

I wimped out of cycling this morning, took one look at the trees in the garden bent sideways in the wind and the rain bouncing off the ground and thought "er no" and let the car take the strain!!

However as Honestman does say it is a bit warmer than winter so that is something.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
marooncat said:
I wimped out of cycling this morning, took one look at the trees in the garden bent sideways in the wind and the rain bouncing off the ground and thought "er no" and let the car take the strain!!

However as Honestman does say it is a bit warmer than winter so that is something.

Marrooncat, i wimped out this morning also as I saw that the wind was a SW one and i cycle into it coming from the NE for 11 miles, too much effort at 4.45 for my liking.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oop very North you lot have weather warnings.

Just windy and overcast in Manchester (nothing new) but rather warm this morning - dripping when I got in !

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Scorchio !

Allegedly once the storm that's laying waste to Scotland moves on it's gonna be nice everywhere .. if what's going on down 'ere in the Sarf East spreads out to everyone, summer will indeed happen!

marooncat

The weather forecast is lies.. all lies..It was showing it clearing up here this afterrnoon and I am just back from my lunchtime walk - soaked to the skin... The heavens just opened. Luckily i have most of my "working wardrobe" under my desk so I had dry clothes to change into.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have to say September has been a lovely month especially in comparison to July and August - my freckles have re-sprouted (they were preparing for their annual hibernation).

Top Bottom