Sunday morning surprise.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We have had a few days with the in laws.So they can see the grandkids,our two girls.But we had a surprise lined up for our two.They had their eggs during the week,but they were getting a bit of money and an Amazon gift card.Along with a big surprise.
Both girls do really well at school,they have their heads screwed on and have set themselves goals.They never complain about getting up early.Attendance is excellent and all their hard work is shown in superb school reports and exam results.
So we have had a couple of good holidays in the past few years.This year the girls have been asking where to this summer.Well we have been bending the truth a little.My wife works part time.It's her choice,she could be home but she not one for doing that.But the place may close.So the girls have been told,we may not be going away this year.Well smaller ideas have been suggested by both of them.Last week it got to a week in a cabin in Keilder Water.We did that a few years ago and it was great.
But we had already booked a holiday in January.So sunday morning after breakfast,they were sat down and given a gift wrapped pressie each.They opened them slowly.To find a holiday brochure.With a certain Mr H Potter esq on the front.The holiday two weeks in Orlando.
I have never seen faces like it.Stunned,blank,is this happening look.Then big smiles when it registered.Priceless,then the hugs,i am 62 my eldest is 16 then a 14 year old.I was crying while i hugged the 16 year old.I am so looking forward to this holiday.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Numpty why have i put this here?

Top Bottom