Survey for a University of Colorado Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

halesya

Please help us out! It would be much appreciated. Here is the information about our proposed product:

Our concept is a bike seat cover accessible from an attachment to the bar on the underside of the bike seat. This under seat attachment would mimic bike saddle bag products in the market today in the way it attaches to the bar under the seat. The seat cover would be pulled out of from a zippered compartment in the attachment. However, unlike other reusable bike seat covers, this one would not detach from the zippered bag. Instead, it would stretch from there around the entire seat. The cover would protect the seat from the elements with its water resistant material. Having it permanently attached to the bike prevents loss and theft while providing the increased convenience of always having it on hand. The bag itself would be made of a hard plastic shell covered in Tyvek material. The plastic shell would help to maintain shape and the Tyvek material would ensure protection of the interior from the elements. Tyvek is manufactured by DuPont brand to make covers for industrial and residential vehicles. The bike seat cover would similarly be made of the Tyvek material. It would be sewn into the back of the bag and have an elastic band so that it could be pulled over the bike seat easily.

Here is the survey. It is in two parts but it is only 12 questions.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z635KJL

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZT7FLF

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We have been here before haven't we?
And decided that the humble supermarket bag is all that you need.
That and today's saddles are....waterproof.

I have completed your survey if only to say you are wasting your time and money. Trying to invent something that has very little or no use.

Fran143

Über Member
We have been here before haven't we?
And decided that the humble supermarket bag is all that you need.
That and today's saddles are....waterproof.

I have completed your survey if only to say you are wasting your time and money. Trying to invent something that has very little or no use.

Tell it like it is.....glad you don't live with me as I have a houseful of stuff that doesn't work or is a total waste of money......Females!:wacko:

Top Bottom