Sweet mother of god...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

yenrod said:
..what are these women doing !

What are you doing looking for it?

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Oh dearxx(

I MUCH prefer Dita Von Teese, although some of the corsets she wears can become quite uncomfortable after a while;)

Cheddar George

oober member
We used to have a toy called "BOP IT". I'm sure she did the voices for it.

"Twist it" "Flick it" etc.

Jazzercise! Omg - I've forgotten about that...:biggrin::rofl:

When I was 17 I was going out with a guy who's 33 year old sister in law was obsessed with Jazzercise and aerobics. She spent every waking moment either in a leotard or enthusing about how wonderful it all was and how my life would be so much better if only I'd join her.

I never did. I thought that there was nothing sadder than a woman the other side of 30 trying desperately to fight the ravages of time by exercising constantly, eating sensibly and boring the hell out of everyone else in the process.

At 38, I realise that I may have judged the poor woman harshly..

Did I mention how great cycling is, at all?:smile::sad::biggrin:

badkitty said:
Jazzercise! Omg - I've forgotten about that...:smile::rofl:

When I was 17 I was going out with a guy who's 33 year old sister in law was obsessed with Jazzercise and aerobics. She spent every waking moment either in a leotard or enthusing about how wonderful it all was and how my life would be so much better if only I'd join her.

I never did. I thought that there was nothing sadder than a woman the other side of 30 trying desperately to fight the ravages of time by exercising constantly, eating sensibly and boring the hell out of everyone else in the process.

At 38, I realise that I may have judged the poor woman harshly..

Did I mention how great cycling is, at all?:angry::angry::biggrin:

:angry::rofl::angry::rofl:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I thought for a terrible moment this was going to be "2 girls 1 cup"
Can I strongly advise you do NOT Google this if you don't know what it is?
Especially if you're eating...

Top Bottom