T-Mobile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
Anyone with these guys? I need to know if you get charged for calling 150 customer services and if so how much. I have searched the t'internet and drew a blank. As I want a copy of my contract (signed up online)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've been with them for ages... 150 calls are free for contract users, but PAYG pay for it. There is also an 0845 number you can call from landline, but you pay for that.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Been with them for years too. There'a a pay monthly contract where it's free to call customer services that i'm on, and anothjer that the boy's on that's slightly cheaper and you pay for them and do all of your stuff online.

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
Been with them for years too. There'a a pay monthly contract where it's free to call customer services that i'm on, and anothjer that the boy's on that's slightly cheaper and you pay for them and do all of your stuff online.

What tariff is your son on? and what are you on? :smile:

I am on 600 minutes 500 texts with unlimited text booster and "unlimited internet" for £20.41 pcm

thomas

the tank engine
I thought you paid for the lot? If you search their website there is an 0800 number for ordering phones, which basically goes through to their normal rate ones anyway. I always used to ring that being a cheap skate :tongue:

Have a little search :smile:

Top Bottom