Tall people dont have long to live

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Ive heard it all now

Turned the telly on this morning to hear that "tall people are more likley to get cancer"

How do these pepole get grants to spend years doing research into such rubbish.

The best one i heard was some chap got a grant several years ago of a couple of thousand pounds to conduct reserch into why Hebden bridge attracts so many lesbians , and to do this research he spent most of his time in the local pubs talking to lesbians, now call me old fashioned if you will but i would have done that for free !

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
yeh and the world is coming to an end at 6.55 and 48 seconds on friday 13th!;)
I stopped believing all that nonsense many years ago.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Fantastic!!! What a great start to my day!!! Not only do I have to worry about stepping on little people all day, when I've finished being careful I'll die!xx(

Ive heard it all now

Turned the telly on this morning to hear that "tall people are more likley to get cancer"

Look on the bright side, the famous economist JK Galbraith who was 6ft8, found that every extra inch of height was worth $1,000 a year extra in salary - and that was quite a few years ago when salaries were quite a bit smaller than today.

oliglynn

Über Member
Meh. I'm 6'4" and my boss is a mere midget. My salary could definitely do with some improvement
cursing.gif

Its because our bodies are bigger and the cancer has more flesh to choose from.....

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Lung issues I can understand. When in Uni I had a mate who was 6'8 or there abouts. He kept on having one side of his lung collapse. He claimed it was common for people of his hight. "I have not used Dr Google to confirm this so it is here-say not fact"

Top Bottom