tattoo s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
anyone got a tattoo they now regret . ive got one with my name on , not sure why , maybe thought i would forget it one day . my brother has the cat around the belly button he now hates .

asterix

Comrade Member
No tattos, no regrets!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
have the whole of my back, chest, shoulders and arms (full sleeves) and one on my leg. Had them 20 years. Never regretted it. If it wasn't for Mrs Ian I would have had my whole body (except face, neck and hands) covered by now.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
No tattoos, No piercings, no regrets. Just donated 58th pint of blood. Having tattoo or piercing would mean I'd have to stop for 12 months.

A lad I knew at school had his ear pierced by his brother. He used a panel pin and hammer. Did it on a wooden draining board and left him there nailed to the draining board. He probalbly regretted it at the time :whistle: .

No tattoos (I don't like pain, see), no regrets, but I enjoy watching Miami Ink and think most tattoos are a real work of art.

A lot also depends on which part of the body they are on, and the kind of person who has them:tongue:n a Maori, they look great, but the not-very-subtle tramp stamp, for example, on a fat slag, not so good!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
never seen point of them myself

Domeo

Have had 5 done over the years. Never regretted any of them, even though the full armbands hurt like buggery. Currently saving for a big band around my left thigh.

J.Y.Kelly

I love them, but don't have any. Am thinking of having my wife's name done in RUNIC lettering. This woman saved my life.

GM

Legendary Member
I haven't got any yet! although my son has several that he's done on himself and a couple professionally done. He's hoping to become a tattooist one day.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Depends on the quality, the design, and who they are on. Cheap badly-designed tatoos look dreadful, and some people just shouldn't but on some people, the more the merrier. I have a close female friend who has a similar coverage to Ian - and it's remarkably sexy on her.

ventoux50

Haven't got any myself and can take or leave them, I have to admits a discrete bit of pinstriping on a pretty young thing can look sexy, but then when you remember eventually she'll be someones granny sunning herself in Marbella, with tattoos - the vision of loveliness takes on another dimension !

:blush:

Top Bottom