Taylor Landscaping - Runovers and assault Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
How did you do that?

No idea.

RebornBumbler

Look up doxing.

Well, that's a new one on me - thanks for the education.

However, the Wikipedia definition states "practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual" (my bold type).

Edit: Also, "Essentially, doxing is revealing and releasing records of an individual, which were previously private, to the public."
The information I referred to is not private.

The only individual listed at the site link I gave is the company director, and I suspect that's not the individual you're suggesting that I'm hounding (?)

However, I concede that it's possible I may have inadvertently become a doxer ;)

Last edited:
Well, that's a new one on me - thanks for the education.

However, the Wikipedia definition states "practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual" (my bold type).

Edit: Also, "Essentially, doxing is revealing and releasing records of an individual, which were previously private, to the public."
The information I referred to is not private.

The only individual listed at the site link I gave is the company director, and I suspect that's not the individual you're suggesting that I'm hounding (?)

However, I concede that it's possible I may have inadvertently become a doxer ;)
Amateur sleuthing. A big no no :stop:

Top Bottom