TDU day 3 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Will the hills in todays stage be enough to upset the sprint teams or will HTC still control the finish? The uphill finish could well make a difference and give some of the other good riders a chance to stand on top of the podium.

montage

God Almighty
anybody got any live streams of this race?
Or highlights on the internet?

Cheers for the updates Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montage

God Almighty
Keith Oates said:
Will the hills in todays stage be enough to upset the sprint teams or will HTC still control the finish? The uphill finish could well make a difference and give some of the other good riders a chance to stand on top of the podium.

WOAH.... no exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ok? ill? been off the bike for a while?

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Well the winner today was a surprise for me but the next two were not!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Manuel Cardoso (Por) Footon Servetto 3:14:38
2 Alejandro Valverde (Spa) Caisse d'Epargne 0:00:01
3 Cadel Evans (Aus) BMC Racing Team
4 Peter Sagan (Svk) Liquigas-Doimo
5 Mauro Finetto (Ita) Liquigas-Doimo
6 Michael Rogers (Aus) HTC-Columbia

However Andre Greipel is still ahead on GC so the interest is building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That was a great a win by Cardoso which totally blew away the plans of Caisse d'Epargne, who thought they were controlling the stage. Nice to see the TdU isn't all about the sprinters too...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Me too. Liggett and Sherwen must be getting paid by the number of times they mention Santo(?) the sponsor. It grates a bit and I think they mentioned it more than they did LA!

andrew_s

Legendary Member
montage said:
anybody got any live streams of this race?
Or highlights on the internet?

The highlights appear on the team sky website shortly after the highlights are broadcast on Sky. So stage 3 has been available since 20:00 on the 21st (ish)

Top Bottom