Tea Leaves !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been off work for two weeks, have my own office which is Locked........... some bugger has been in and taken a full bottle of aftershave off my shelf where I keep all my bits for a 'spruce' up after riding in...FFS. At least they didn't take my Mini Fagh lock..... (no use without a key).

The only reason I took the stuff in as I've got bottles and bottles of it, and don't use it.... So wife suggested I take it into work and use it there, to get rid of some of it. At this rate, I'll get rid of the lot in a couple of weeks...............:whistle:

Jetzon or somebody also posted a similar thread it seems some folk will nick anything. My own bizarre story, well my mate's; somebody nicked the bolt for the seat clamp of his bike, not the clamp, just the bolt :wacko:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Joop Jump - just checked on the Boots web site.......... ONLY £33 a bottle :wacko: good job I didn't buy it - that's more expensive then Finish Line Pro Road Ceramic..... :whistle:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Just go round work sniffing everyone and then look at them with suspicion. See who has a guilty look about them :whistle: . Put some obnoxious smelling stuff (from a stink bomb or the like) in an empty, expensive bottle and see what fun ensues :evil: .

Soltydog

Legendary Member
The only reason I took the stuff in as I've got bottles and bottles of it, and don't use it.... So wife suggested I take it into work and use it there, to get rid of some of it.

Is this a cyclists thing? I keep getting bought it for birthdays & christmas, but very rarely use it, so mine gets taken to work too

Globalti

Legendary Member
So you missed the post on Businesswoman Forum from the woman asking for advice about the colleague who kept splashing on some ghastly pungent aftershave on arriving at work? The advice was to pinch it while he was away on holiday.

tyred

Legendary Member
I think this is what you're looking for....

wd40.jpg

Top Bottom