Tell what we have that's good...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
...on planet earth right now....
In Apollo 13, as chaos abounds in Houston, Eugene Krantz the Flight Controller asks everyone to calm down and ask everyone to tell him what they have that's good on the craft right now...

Most threads here are about what's rotten, and there's a lot to debate, but what is good, what is hopeful, where are the positives home and abroad?
There must be some, shurely?

So this thread is about trying to extract some sunny rays of positivity from dark skies

wafter

Über Member
Err... :whistle:

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Good food.
Hate to break it to you but, perhaps not so good for too much longer? This was voted down in Parliament but reporting of it was muted thanks to the pandemic.

https://www.farminguk.com/news/mps-...-protect-uk-farmers-high-standards_55644.html

It is of course to open the way for the US to export "food" to the UK as part of any post brexit deal. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Eating it might turn you orange?

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
I'm very excited about an assay I'm developing which should be able to quantitate a full panel of metabolites, enabling investigation of an entire metabolic pathway and diagnosis of several seizure disorders, allowing early intervention and hopefully improved outcomes in patients presenting with neurological symptoms.

And yesterday I rescued a frog.
20200615_205636.jpg

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Hate to break it to you but, perhaps not so good for too much longer? This was voted down in Parliament but reporting of it was muted thanks to the pandemic.

https://www.farminguk.com/news/mps-...-protect-uk-farmers-high-standards_55644.html

It is of course to open the way for the US to export "food" to the UK as part of any post brexit deal. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Eating it might turn you orange?
That didn't pass me by. We will still have access to good food. You don't have to buy crap just cos it's there.

Top Bottom