Ten years of happy memories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm just going through hundreds of Cyclemagic images from the last ten years and gradually uploading them to our new Facebook pages. There'll be lots more in the next week or so and some videos, too.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nice pic of Tom on the Surfbike, not seen that one before....

Have you got a copy of my film from Tallfest? It's on Youtube, but minus the music. If you want a copy, let me know - it might be emailable, or I can put it on a CD.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Nice pic of Tom on the Surfbike, not seen that one before....

Have you got a copy of my film from Tallfest? It's on Youtube, but minus the music. If you want a copy, let me know - it might be emailable, or I can put it on a CD.

Oh, yes please, it would be good to stick it on our site!

Shaun

Founder
Oh and if you want spread the love, you could add a CycleMagic album to the CC gallery ... :biggrin:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
What about some of the CC plebs if they bring their own jerseys?

If you can get to CM next sunday for 10am you're welcome. Otherwise, the banner will be at the Pumping Station for the Cyclemagic Festival (for wich Sky are closing the roads) on the 29th and you could have your picture taken then.

DavieB

MIA
I was enjoying the facebook pictures there right up until I got to one of Kelly Brook, after that it was downhill im afraid. Lost interest in the bikes lol

Top Bottom