Tennis Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

For me it's got to be the following:

Men

Nadal vs Federer in the final. Nadal wins.

Women

Serena vs Venus Williams - Serena wins.

Do you agree?

purpleR

Guru
I think you might be right, although I'd like Venus to win. She seems like the nicer of the two sisters.

Melvil said:

Men

Women

Do you agree?

I think I'm leaning towards Federer and Venus Williams. I've kind of changed my opinion about an all Williams final - the fact is they are both superb players, have earned their places, and will most probably fight tooth and nail... But I have to say the Mens final is the more exciting prospect.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

andyoxon said:
I think I'm leaning towards Federer and Venus Williams. I've kind of changed my opinion about an all Williams final - the fact is they are both superb players, have earned their places, and will most probably fight tooth and nail... But I have to say the Mens final is the more exciting prospect.

Agree about the Williams sisters, even if both of them could do with a sense of humour injection, but don't see how you can see Federer winning. He's not the same man he was last year (perhaps it's the lingering effects of his glandular fever).

Melvil said:

Men

Women

Do you agree?

What! No poll? ;)

Federer to win, and Serena to win.
Not that I give a toss, but ol' Rodge seems like a good bloke!

yello

For some unknown reason, I think Nadal is a bit of a knob... so I hope Federer gains some form of revenge for the French Open humiliation.

I don't know which Williams is which but I think I would like the taller, less bull-like one to win (I think it's Venus). She just seems more human somehow.

As you can tell, I don't really follow tennis! ;)

Predictions? I'm invariably wrong so the reverse of what I'd like!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hope Federer beats Nadal.
Hardly a dago's by without Spain winning something:rolleyes:;)

ps those eyes are swiss rolls!

Top Bottom