Texting on a horse!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
1713673 said:
That's easy for you to say, you haven't got your wife suspecting that you are having a gay relationship with some Manc drug dealer.

What's so bad about a happy relationship?

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 1713698, member: 45"]I've fitted my donkey with hands-free and voice recognition.[/quote]

Euphamism alert...

mangaman

1713673 said:
That's easy for you to say, you haven't got your wife suspecting that you are having a gay relationship with some Manc drug dealer.

True.

He does drive some sort of Audi though, I gather, so that's quite impressive.

lukesdad

Eventing is Ms VamPs main focus, but the autumn is all hunting. Which is tricky as it coincides with the CX season and there are nefarious sleights of hand over transport.

Anyone else find the grading system for horsey competitions hilarious? Ms VamP is building up to Novice level :whistle:
That will make her pre novice then ^_^ (why are there no smileys on an IPad). Does she have to go through the ballot system for entries ?

Linford

Why don't you put the ego's down and step away from the keyboard - life is too short. Would you agree with that Mr P ?

Becks that section D pony was it a midget ?

Ha ha. The pony was in the back of the (rice Beaumont) trailer not the defender! I did make him look like a midget though - he was 14.2 and I was the best part of 6ft, I took the bricks off a chase me Charlie wall with my feet once!

brokenflipflop

Veteran
1713673 said:
My bus stop slag thinks I'm having a gay relationship with a chap in a large cardigan, comfy shoes, speech impediment and glasses !

VamP

Banned
That will make her pre novice then ^_^ (why are there no smileys on an IPad). Does she have to go through the ballot system for entries ?

Well, her horse competes at pre-novice level mainly. She has ridden at Intermediate on a different horse, and Pog has done a couple of Novice standard events, but he's a bit too clever and tends to look for easy ways around difficult jumps.

I have no idea about ballot system, the entries process is something that happens in Ms VamP's world.

It does crack me up to listen to her explaining how pre-novice is not ''like really rubbish, you know?''

Top Bottom