That second before the pain:twisted:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Troy

OMG! That first one sent a shiver thru me.
I crashed the Sunday before last, broken wrist, broken toes, and came down heavily on my shoulder. I'm back to the doc tomorrow coz it still hurts to breathe.
Hi, by the way!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
I recieved them from a friend ,and have a couple more,ill post them sometime soon,and hi Troy,welcome.Sounds painfull,hope you heal quickly.

Troy

Given the choice I'd take the bull. If the guy has a couple of buddies in the water with him the bull may get distracted and if the water gets deep he can swim away. Still, it's not my idea of fun!
The guy in the air is screwed. There is no hope there.

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
By the splashes that are ahead of him I guess there were at least two who entered the water ahead of the bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the splashes were an indication of something dropping from his shorts ;):biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
The cyclist doing the 'face plant' must have has some scars and it's no wonder the bullfighter lost his hat. As you say double ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Is it from a "Bike's and Bulls" website? ;)

They sometimes just appear in my inbox from mates,there are a couple more,but a little more graphic,so im not sure if i should post them.:biggrin:

Noodley

col said:
They sometimes just appear in my inbox from mates,there are a couple more,but a little more graphic,so im not sure if i should post them.:smile:

Go on..........:biggrin:

Nah, maybe not. ;)

Top Bottom