The Apprentice tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
For one horrible moment I actually thought SA was going to fire Kate :blush:
Gladly the old boy saw sense and picked the d*ckhead Phil :becool:

Will1985

Über Member
First time I've seen the Apprentice - wasn't it obvious in the car near the beginning? He was clearly flirting with her while the other was talking on the phone.

Should have done a double firing and got rid of the team leader as well.

thomas

the tank engine
I liked Philip...particularly like his exit - "this is jokes". Much better than all that "thank you for the experience" rubbish.

Get rid of the swinger. Out of all the current people I'd like James to win...loved the drug dealing reference if anyone caught it on the "your fired" thing after.

did you see the bike bag thingy?

i kept seeing it and thinking "how crap" i'm sure bags will happily fall out of it and i'd knock it off with my legs (as the bike shop owner pointed out)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I don't watch it much, but I can't help thinking two things -

#1 Why doesn't Sir Alan just put an ad in Loot? He couldn't do much worse.

#2 Does it sort of remind anyone else of the shouty businessmen on Fry & Laurie?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the buyer who claimed to be a cyclist seemed unable to grasp the idea that you can ride with a load on one side only though :biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
The Apprentice morphed pretty quickly into a comedy show. Whereas in the beginning there may have been some genuine aim for S'ralan to get a decent new member of staff, it was realised early on that the entertainment value increases massively if you get a load of self-obsessed numpties and spend a few months embarrassing them.

My Boss' friend was in something like the top 50 to be picked for it. He's not on it, but did email my boss saying if he went on it, it obviously meant he was a w@nker.

alecstilleyedye said:
the buyer who claimed to be a cyclist seemed unable to grasp the idea that you can ride with a load on one side only though :biggrin:

Yeah, I didn't get that. A few bags of shopping isn't going to tip you over. I thought the product was pretty crap though, rather have a pannier. But I guess for the style conscious consumer maybe it would sell.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
The Apprentice morphed pretty quickly into a comedy show. Whereas in the beginning there may have been some genuine aim for S'ralan to get a decent new member of staff, it was realised early on that the entertainment value increases massively if you get a load of self-obsessed numpties and spend a few months embarrassing them.

Have to agree with that.

They are completley self obsessed are they not, James seems to be the only one who is remoteley normal, it amazes me that SA can put up with them all!!! He must enjoy his little bit of stardom as well!!!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Yeah, I didn't get that. A few bags of shopping isn't going to tip you over. I thought the product was pretty crap though, rather have a pannier. But I guess for the style conscious consumer maybe it would sell.[/quote]

I thought the bag was ok actualy, I thought it might sell in a posh shop in Chelsea or Knightsbridge, it would probably do for some women to be seen around town in you know the sort who get there bike out twice a year on those days when the temperature is above 24 c.:biggrin:
It was'nt a serious cyclists product though was it!

thomas

the tank engine
djtheglove said:
Yeah, I didn't get that. A few bags of shopping isn't going to tip you over. I thought the product was pretty crap though, rather have a pannier. But I guess for the style conscious consumer maybe it would sell.

I thought the bag was ok actualy, I thought it might sell in a posh shop in Chelsea or Knightsbridge, it would probably do for some women to be seen around town in you know the sort who get there bike out twice a year on those days when the temperature is above 24 c.:tongue:
It was'nt a serious cyclists product though was it![/quote]

Bingo! It only carried about two bags of shopping...and assumed that the bags wouldn't split (as it looked like stuff could come out of the sides).

Top Bottom