The Arse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm following it on the Guardian's MBM and it's all Barca. But then it was at the Emirates the other week and it all changed at half time.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You see, now I'm in a quandary.. I can't stand the Arse, really cant.. but do want them to beat Barca (you don't have a God given right to win the CL Barca, especially having uefa in your corner). Got to keep Arse busy so they have a tough time in the league so we can all laugh at their manager do more of his pathetic Basil Fawlty impressions whilst the team implode around him as usual.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Shouldn't you be somewhere trying to figure out why the 50 million pound man can't hit a barn door with a banjo? :hello:

thumbsup.png
rofl.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Shouldn't you be somewhere trying to figure out why the 50 million pound man can't hit a barn door with a banjo? :hello:

hasn't stopped us winning though has it?
biggrin.gif

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
another 'strange' refereeing episode. Shades, Ian, of Chelsea v. Barcelona. Even Ferguson must envy Barcelona's good fortune with referees.

I can't wait for Jose's Real to beat the smug gits in the final.

BSRU

A Human Being
It was a bad decision especially as it ruined the game, except for the Barca fans. Arsenal where never going to last half an hour with Barca constantly attacking and most of the time seemingly strolling through the defence as if it wasn't there.

Top Bottom