The Body Farm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

on Stephen Fry's America programme.

I'm dying to go there! :-)

Seriously though. The one in the bin was a bit minging!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I could look at the skeleton, and also the foot but the bin no way - looked away I'm afraid!.

ChrisKH

Guru
Think yourself lucky you couldn't smell it!

I noticed in the background there was a car; was half hoping they would open the doors to show two half eaten cadavers and a swarm of flies.:becool:

Then again maybe not.

I also thought it was less stressful than it migh have been. A more recent cadaver is a bit more distressing IMO as there is a greater connection with the person who used to live. If anyone has ever seen any real murder scene photos they will know what I mean.

Melvil

I thought it was OTT and gratuitous on what is essentially a travel and general interest programme. Fascinating, certainly, but some of the shots were a bit too much.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I know.

I like Stephen Fry. Read some of his novels, like QI etc.. but I just think this programme was a great idea on paper but in reality it's just too much. Don't know if there was so much filmed and he done so much that when it came to the edit they've made a mess of what to put in and what to miss out. It all seems rushed. I mean surely if they are filming him getting a haircut for crying out loud they had other stuff more interesting.

Melvil said:
I thought it was OTT and gratuitous on what is essentially a travel and general interest programme. Fascinating, certainly, but some of the shots were a bit too much.

Melvil

Aye.

Anyway, I read that Stephen Fry has another series of this commissioned called More Fry in America so the BBC must be happy with it, at least.

Top Bottom