The Drago manifesto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Honestly, @Drago, while I suspect you're only half in earnest, there's a lot of sensible stuff in there.
The only two manifesto points I have issue with are:
- Lifetime bans from driving result in cars being publicly crushed. NO. REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH. A car is an asset, give it to the needy. (Namely, me, the one building a Mad Max fort out of car wrecks)
- A ban earned through totting up is a lifetime ban. Disagree. Someone who gets banned for killing someone through drink-driving is not the same as someone banned for lots of minor infractions. Wait uh I gotta think about that one.

As an aside, I just had a look at the points system and it is totally farked how many offences are 3-11 points. Some of these should not be discretionary.
https://www.gov.uk/penalty-points-endorsements/endorsement-codes-and-penalty-points

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
He was trying to sell it to the people.

You could be in charge of his y-fronts.

Where is that barge pole?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Manifesto must include:

• non-profit bank for each town

Banks, what's one....?

My MIL had blocked her card by accident at the Nursing Home, so Mrs F phoned the 'phone banking'. They said 'go to a local branch of XYZ and unlock it there by typing in the correct code and selecting the option to unblock'. We said, 'there isn't any branch of your XYZ in any village' (thinking we might have to do this in Manchester).

Just so happened to pass an old XYZ bank today, and the cash machine is still one of theirs... it's about to go though..crazy

classic33

Leg End Member
Banks, what's one....?

My MIL had blocked her card by accident at the Nursing Home, so Mrs F phoned the 'phone banking'. They said 'go to a local branch of XYZ and unlock it there by typing in the correct code and selecting the option to unblock'. We said, 'there isn't any branch of your XYZ in any village' (thinking we might have to do this in Manchester).

Just so happened to pass an old XYZ bank today, and the cash machine is still one of theirs... it's about to go though..crazy
It's one of those places you used to go into to withdraw money. Whether it was yours or not.

classic33

Leg End Member
Free bicycles for all to "combat obesity, traffic congestion, and bike theft".

Reducing the voting age to 16 and restricting voting beyond the age of 80.

Top Bottom