The Good people Of York/Hull !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am visiting a friend in Beverley , E yorkshire weekend of 5/6th September for some cycling fun

So I was thinking maybe of a get together with the Cycle Chat members of the area,looking at a map it looks like Hull/York is close by(staying at Premier travel Inn Hull West)

Never been to this part of the world

So come on dont be shy,not fussed, a Soiree around the Area or just some light hearty ales

or if not,what to do in the area I will have a car

Cheers

gavintc

Guru
I used to live in Beverley and know the area quite well. There are some stunning cycle routes in the area that are pretty much traffic free. VC Beverley, my old club, leave on Sundays from the Beverley Leisure Centre at 0930. I am sure they would make you welcome. A typical run is around 50 miles and includes a cafe stop.

HelenD123

Guru
I'd be up for a Cycle Chat get together that weekend. There are lots of good pubs in Beverley itself but no public transport back to York after mid evening. Hull or York are both convenient for me as well.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Admin said:
PM me the details nearer the time, I might well be up for it ;)

+1

or just bring the thread to the top nearer the time:smile:

no problemo,i am away in Canada from the 20th-26th August(might get myself a cheap cervelo:biggrin:) will then bring it upto date,obviously will need some help with location as I am DAAAAAAAANNN SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRFFFFF !!! in London and my knowledge is absolute zilch of the area

P.S whats the area like where I am Staying - Premier travel Inn,Hull West,Hessle ??

Soltydog

Legendary Member
gezza said:
P.S whats the area like where I am Staying - Premier travel Inn,Hull West,Hessle ??

I'm not too familiar with that area, but i believe the Premier Travel Inn is on a retail park, mainly car dealerships. Not too far from Hessle & only a mile or two away from some nice quiet country roads ;)

Shaun

Founder
gezza said:
P.S whats the area like where I am Staying - Premier travel Inn, Hull West, Hessle ??

Flippin 'eck, that's just across the road from where I work. Small world. :biggrin:

Top Bottom