The Hastings Hustle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iZaP

Über Member
It's a tough ride.

U

User10571

Having done this before, I'd probably do it again - even though (as iZap says) it is a tough ride.

Unfortunately, I'm spending that weekend on the north Kent coast.

Another time, anothersam.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
A few others, including self, will be doing the Olympic road race route that day. Have fun, but +1 to it being hard work!

martint235

Dog on a bike
I cycled London - Hastings - London in April with iZap and a few others. It is a tough ride but enjoyable, hope you have a lot of fun!!

Unfortunately I'm on the Olympic Road route this day too.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
I'm afraid I'll be fnrttc-ing up in Hull

First Southend, then Hull? What's the world coming to?

humberbridge.jpg

My understanding is that you've been approached to organise the next Olympics, Simon.

Thanks for giving the thread a look, everyone. Note that the date is subject to change (flexibility meant to be a feature, not a bug, ahem), and I'm planning on repeating the ride in any event.

PS. I have a secret fondness for Hull.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Actually, I'm canceling this, sort of. Rather than try to continually stoke up interest and keep tabs on the various places I've posted, I'll leave you with this link. Thanks.

Don't give up so easily. Your first attempt was just poor timing I'm afraid.

Have another go (check out the FNRttCs first as a clash with one of those will lose you some interest). From purely personal point of view, 24th/25th Sept is free and also the 1st/2nd October has become free with the moving of the track cycling day.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Don't give up so easily. Your first attempt was just poor timing I'm afraid.

Have another go (check out the FNRttCs first as a clash with one of those will lose you some interest). From purely personal point of view, 24th/25th Sept is free and also the 1st/2nd October has become free with the moving of the track cycling day.

+1. 1st is out for me (doing Wiggle series sportive in the New Forest) but if you do go for that date I'm sure plenty of others would be interested.

Top Bottom