the kirsty wark convergence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Am I getting old or is kirsty wark from newsnight just moltenly hot? She was wearing a LBD (little black dress) tonight.

I used to think she was a dragon, and this was compounded by scottish colleaugues I used to work with who seemed to dislike her.

I like her strictness as well. I remember a piece about stag partys in eastern europe on newsnight once and when it finished she witheringly said "well there's a group of men destined to stay single". Genius.

She could be the new paxman. A female paxman. Yum.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
She was wearing a LBD (little black dress) tonight.

Thanks for clearing that one up, I was alway under the impression LBD was a Large Black Dustbin. Thought it was a bit strange...

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I reckon she's been to a spray tan place, or done it herself. I don't know how much she earns but it will probably be half of paxman who earns 1m a year.

She probably goes to a proper spray place with that money. Probably a gym as well (paid for by tax payer money) because she's looking quite toned and honed.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Nowt wrong with Kirsty Wark or you Arbitrary, a damn sight more intelligent than Maitlis and Esler and much better looking.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

marinyork said:
Nowt wrong with Kirsty Wark or you Arbitrary, a damn sight more intelligent than Maitlis and Esler and much better looking.

I've looked and thought about emily maitlis, but she is probably unsavoury (but I know what you mean).

If I had to bring one home to meet my parents then it would be kirsty.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

she's standing up at the beginning in the LBD (little black dress) with her sinewey suntanned limbs all sticking out of it in different directions.

I think she's had a nose job as well.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

CUTE

kirstywark.jpg

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
are you blind?

kyuss

Veteran
Abitrary said:
she's standing up at the beginning in the LBD (little black dress) with her sinewey suntanned limbs all sticking out of it in different directions.

Sinewey limbs? Bingo wings more like. I just watched it expecting to see a bit of leg and was thoroughly disappointed.

mr Mag00

rising member
bloody hell some of us have slow connection speeds in the sticks ZZZzzzz ZZZZzzzz ZZZZzzzz ZZZZzzzz ZZZZzzz *yawn stretch* has it finished yet?

oh no shes not for me, how do i get that time back?

redcogs

Guru
Kirst is yummy.. but don't overlook the delights of the other Kirst - Young of Desert Island Discs.

imagine being marooned with either or both....:smile::blush:

Top Bottom