the least considerate drivers are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnRedcoRn

F**KING TW*TS in RANGE ROVERS !!!!!!

Of all the 4x4 types, these tw*ts always seem to give me, and i've noticed, other cyclists, the least space.

followed by sad fly boys in their 30's, 40's driving silver exec cars - it seems to be in their job description to be alpha male self-gratification artists, you know the type (i deliberately bought a peugeot 107; the smallest i could get bar a smart car - its my '**** you to the mid life bloke competing with other blokes rat race' and '**** you keeping up with the jones's'....looks hilarious next to my neighbors great big bmw 4x4...it bewilders him how i go to work in jeans and dont wash my car every sunday)

next is white van imbecilles.

surprisingly, of all the shoot drivers, i have found chav boy racers to be relatively decent and give me room when overtaking.

anyone relate to this ?

I've not found general 4x4's too bad lately but I agree with you about Range Rovers the drivers seem to be tw@ts in general, particularly in black with blacked out windows. The next on my list would be those little richards for brains neds/ chavs. Last night I was cycling after dark and got lots of respect from everybody else, including 4x4's until I got too a set of traffic lights on red at a well lit junction. Ned pull's up behind me and when the lights changed to green he tried to left hook me. He was a wee bit suprised that his chaved up nova couldn't out accelerate a humble bike but then again I was in the inside and because I held a primary he had to go the long way round. I've not really had any run ins with WVM lately.

jonathan ellis

I have a Freelander 4x4 and i'm the type with a "give cyclists room sticker"

for the record here its Black cabs
followed by sales exec cars

//serious mode

The least considerate drivers can’t be classed by vehicle type
They are the ones that think “you shouldn’t be on the road” or “I pay road tax and you don’t” or simply aren’t paying atttention etc.
I’d far rather share the road with a considerate 4x4 driver than a 2CV driver not paying attention

//serious mode over

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Why don't they fit indicators to BMWs? I've never understood.
/* In Hamsphire, they fit special telepathic indicators, because bimmer drivers know where they're going and expect you to f*cking know as well. */

domtyler

Über Member
TwickenhamCyclist said:
//serious mode

They are the ones that think “you shouldn’t be on the road” or “I pay road tax and you don’t” or simply aren’t paying atttention etc.
I’d far rather share the road with a considerate 4x4 driver than a 2CV driver not paying attention

//serious mode over

What about a Robin Reliant driver not paying attention?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
When I used to ride bikes with engines it was common knowledge that Volvos were the ones to watch out for. Something to do with the combination of self-righteousness and total invulnerability...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
TwickenhamCyclist said:
//serious mode

//serious mode over

I dunno why, but I'd rather be hit by a 2cv than a 4x4!;)

need2

not all 4 x 4 drivers...

I used to drive a 4x4 until my accident,which cost me my licence ( medical grounds ),, I used to swing right out to give cyclists and motorbike riders plenty of space and hang back from them so as not to cause them any concern until I was overtaking,,it used to wind up the vehicles following as they could`nt see why I had slowed down
This was not due to me riding a bike at the time as I was`nt,it was from memory of what it was like riding a bike as I kid and getting worried by how close cars etc came to me ..
It would be good if all drivers remembered what it was like to be a kid on a bike then maybe they would give more space to bike riders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom