The Lechers Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
In response to The Lurkers Thread, here is The Lechers Thread.

So who do you lech over ?

For me it's Sandra Bullock, just something about her.

Mind, the new barmaid in my local is v. v. tasty !!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
We got a new receptionist yesterday, she's amazing. I need more excuses to chat, and the security guard is on it too, though he's 30 years older than me.......

Emu

There's an IT bloke who works in the office next to mine. I always hope that anytime that I have a computer crisis that he will be sent to sort it out.

Blonde

Most men in lycra... ah, the joys of being the only woman on so many cycle rides!

The loved one's lycra clad bottom and thighs are particularly wonderful to behold, though I may be slightly biased.

Bigtallfatbloke

I dont 'lech' over anybody....but I do Lust after two things:

My fender Startocaster with whom I have a very intense relationship

A new Bianchi bike with whom I have been flirting for some time now but dont have th ecash to take her out.

Blonde said:
Most men in lycra... ah, the joys of being the only woman on so many cycle rides!

The loved one's lycra clad bottom and thighs are particularly wonderful to behold, though I may be slightly biased.

Blonde, you and I are coming from the same place on this issue (and, co-incidentally, we're from the same place - I was born and raised in Bury, Lancs)

And I'll also tactfully and coyly admit that my other half looks fantastic in lycra, as do many of my roadie mates (mentioning no names ha ha).

Bigtallfatbloke

...o:blush:ops!...sticky keyboard and all that:biggrin: (no jokes pease;))....I will have to patent that name though and get on to fender...just think how many more they could
shift to beginners;):evil:

Kirstie said:
And I'll also tactfully and coyly admit that my other half looks fantastic in lycra, as do many of my roadie mates (mentioning no names ha ha).

Mrs. S. complains that men look ridiculous in lycra, and are only attractive to other men. :evil:

betty swollocks

large member
Fiona Bruce! She can purr any bad news she likes at me and I'll happily be on the receiving end.
I'd swim across a piranha-infested river with slivers of raw meat stapled to my naked withers, just to be near her.

Top Bottom