The Little People. A Brave New World.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
More from the World of 'The Little People'

Tap dancing.

P1002111_Tap%20dancing_1-XL.jpg

Putting for par.

P1002173_Putting_1-XL.jpg

Heaalth & Safety.

P1002084_rafting_1-XL.jpg

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
More silliness !

Compact cart derby.

P1002200_Cart_Derby_1-XL.jpg

P-P-Pick up a penguin.

P1002217_Penguins_1-XL.jpg

Don't shoot the bear !

P1002232_BearHunt_1-XL.jpg

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Really clever stuff @Scaleyback

My wife and I were chuckling away as we looked at your excellent work - very creative!

My wife thinks there is a book opportunity there for you.

Many thanks SpokeyDokey, I do these for fun but knowing other people are viewing and " chuckling away " makes it even more rewarding.
Please keep watching, I have others to show.

@Scaleyback I have to say, I couldn’t be doing all that effort in preparation, but some of your images carry some great humour, and good technical ability with focus and composition.
I also have made the decision to keep my photography a hobby rather than trying to support my income, but I can definitely see an opportunity for you to produce prints for sale.
This might reduce your time in production, but could widen the enjoyment you get from this.

As always, do what makes you happiest, and continued good luck with these creations.

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
I am not as prolific with these scenes now the better weather is here, ^_^

My take on the coronavirus, yes ! I stuck all those pins in that massage ball. :wacko:

It's behind you !

P1002295_Virus_1-XL.jpg

Rocket ascent.

P1002308_Rocket_1-X2.jpg

Shoe shine Sir ?

P1002330_ShoeShine_1-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking. ^_^

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Ok, I have had a summer break, lots of outdoor cycling, now time to spend some time indoors with 'The Little People' hopefully many who
were following this thread haven't forgotten it and will still find it amusing ? For 'our new viewers' :hello: please find time to start at page 1 and discover what all this silliness is about.

A 'brush' with mowing.

P100234_mowing_1-XL.jpg

Peaceful protest.

P1002380_Peacefu%20lprotest%20_1-XL.jpg

The Oasis. (the sand dunes are potatoes with adhesive and sand)

P1002391_Oasis_1-XL.jpg

Please return again . . . ^_^

oldwheels

Legendary Member
At Trade Shows we attended there was usually at least one person selling miniature animals. Never saw anything like those before and I really like them.
I realise this is a hobby for you but it would be a commercial success. Selling the photos would certainly work.
A lifetime selling things made me always look for new items.

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
At Trade Shows we attended there was usually at least one person selling miniature animals. Never saw anything like those before and I really like them.
I realise this is a hobby for you but it would be a commercial success. Selling the photos would certainly work.
A lifetime selling things made me always look for new items.

Nice of you to say that 'oldwheels' but I'm happy just 'pootling along' for fun.

Top Bottom