The moan about the ex post - off cycling topic!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

I get to go out infrequently so pre-booked ex about 3 months ago to collect boys about an hour earlier than he would normally. So this morning he says he doesn't know what time he'll be in but I can drop them down and his 'partner' will be there. I make a rod for my own back of course because as far as I;m concerned the boys go to see their dad and if he isn't there then it's going to be me that looks after them not her (even though she's actually quite nice, for me there is a principle at stake ie his relinquished responsibility once at least for 2 days a fortnight he could do the job properly) . No 1 son was at tennis training and needed picking up so in any case I couldn't go anywhere until that had finished. Anyway by the time I dropped them off it was gone 8pm my event started at 7.30pm, another half hour to get there and then I have to face the embarrassment of walking in when it has started so I've decided to stay home and will face the music with my work team on Monday. Then of course there is the fact that ....... oh I won't bore you with that suffice to say I;m totally pd off and need a punchball. Why is it I can never bring myself to say any of this to him I just let it fester. I feel an early night coming on so hopefully my mind will switch off to everything, then perhaps a cycle into work in the morning if I don't have too many files to take.

yours pathetically moany a very unreasonable weeping willow.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kick him in the whatsits - you seem pretty reasonable to me...........

OP
OP
W

Willow

Kirstie said:
More confirmation, if you ever needed it, that he's a arse and you're better off without him. Rraaaaarrrghhhh!

absolutely just need my heart to listen to my brain

Kovu

Über Member
It's easier said then done isn't it. But your opinion is fully justifed willow, he's in the wrong.

have a CC heart <3

Dave5N

Über Member
Sometimes, Willow, we need to do what's good for ourselves.

You do a good job with your boys. You know you allow their dad to change his agreements with you unfairly.

It's hard for mums to put themselves first, but you need your time as well. Next time - stick to the arrangement regardless and go out with your team. Your lads will be ok, you'll have a good time, and your ex. will have fulfilled his responsibilities.

As I said once before as well - be nice to yourself. You deserve it.

Top Bottom